"Do you hear that sound? That's your yarn...it's crying"~ Magenta Sequins

Monday, October 02, 2006

TNG...the Saga Continues

2 more weeks.
that's how long i must suffer this fool. by suffer i mean tutor. i can't deal. really though...it's been 2 weeks and he still doesn't get it. he still comes in after 8 and can't finish his reports alone. i've taken half the workload, but it doesn't matter.
the meeting never happened. i was told that the "situation" would be reviewed at the end of 2 weeks. till then it's baby steps toward full operation of my desk.
that means 2 more weeks of

answering questions about things we covered the 1st two weeks

keeping one eye on my screen and one on his.

watching him come in after 8 and go to lunch for 45 minutes

2 finger typing.

"Ev'ry little trait, however small/Makes my very flesh begin to crawl/With simple utter loathing/There's a strange exhilaration/In such total detestation/It's so pure and strong!/Though I do admit it came on fast/Still I do believe that it can last/And I will be loathing/Loathing you/My whole life long!"~ What is This Feeling (Wicked: Original Broadway Cast)

No comments:

Get Free Shots from Snap.com .