"Do you hear that sound? That's your yarn...it's crying"~ Magenta Sequins

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pups and Twinks and Bears, Oh My!

When I started blogging again I made an unspoken promise to myself and my reader(s) that I’d refrain from posting silly quizzes and things, like the thirteen year old girl I am (on the inside). I wanted to stick with actual posts, in my own voice, about things that I felt like sharing.

That having been said, here is a really cool survey that pertains to Our Gay Community. I’m fascinated on how truly diverse and varied we are, and how we label ourselves and others; I’m also totally intrigued by the labels I’ve never even heard of, like “Muscle Pup” and “Bull”! The graphs generated by this survey are fab because they provide a visual breakdown of the symbiotic nature of the Community and lord knows I loves me any information made visual.
Enjoy, kids!

1 comment:

Sean said...

I visited the survey and filled it out. Some of the terms were new to me, although I understood what they referenced. I cannot get to the blog or any of the compiled data, though :-(

Get Free Shots from Snap.com .