"Do you hear that sound? That's your yarn...it's crying"~ Magenta Sequins

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

CawfeeGuy Appreciation Day

ok...not really...but yesterday i had my review/interview with Cunty and Zeus and was told , in no uncertain terms, how much i was valued as an employee ("exceptional" was the word they used **pause for applause**).
it made me happy, 'cuz i only hear about it once day a year, for 15 minutes. the rest of the year goes by with my workplace contributions unnoticed or unacknowledged. you'd think after 5 years hear i'd be used to it, but no; i still lap it up and get ferklempt every time they tell me what a great job i'm doing, nodding and thanking them profusely and then stagger back to my desk, reeling from the onslaught of praise. yesterday was no different; by the time i got back to my desk i was almost in tears and barely able to speak. of course that may have been because of the incredibly sweet and unexpected raise and bonus...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Well deserved.

Thomas said...

very nice, a big head and a raise AND a bonus. Did you get any work done?

Kudos to you.

travelling, but not in love said...

I like a raise and a bonus. That usually gives me a bit of a raise...

Get Free Shots from Snap.com .