"Do you hear that sound? That's your yarn...it's crying"~ Magenta Sequins

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Being CawfeeGuy's Friend Means Being Able to Talk Him Down Off the Ledge Sometimes

(via e-mail)
CawfeeGuy: So the paperwork for the antibiotic I’m on mentions that there is an increased risk of tendonitis and tendon rupture (in all age groups) associated with the drug. Did you catch that? TENDON RUPTURE. Every ache and pain I’m having, I’m convinced, is my leg or arm about to explode and then fall limp.Just thought I’d share.

Magenta Sequins: omg. yeah. I don't read those papers. some say that's stupid to be uninformed when putting drugs into your body. I say ignorance is bliss.

CG: Btw: when I told CawfeeMate I was worried that Wii Fit would cripple me b/c of the antibiotics, he rolled his eyes and told me I was crazy.

MS: ok - you are NOT going to die from Wii Fit. I promise.

2 comments:

Thomas said...

Exactly - you won't die from the Wii Fit. You'll die from using the Wii Fit while taking those drugs. See you should never have read the precautions to all of us, especially me.

...and holy crud, why do you need to take a drug with that kind of side effect. Would Valium and a muscle relaxent work just fine?

lantutse - You land on your lantutse when your leg tendons blow out from using Wii Fit.

Magenta said...

Shut up, Thomas. *shakes head* Just when we were getting somewhere.

Get Free Shots from Snap.com .