"Do you hear that sound? That's your yarn...it's crying"~ Magenta Sequins

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

the Hypocritical Oaf

y'all know how i feel about Dum-Dum. in short, she makes my ass twitch.

well, through the usual office gossip, i found out that her mom has the Big C. i'm not gonna get into specifics, but suffice to say it's pretty bad and the longest they give her is 18 months. now, every time i see her, i ask how her mom is. i listen and nod appropriately, answering the questions she has, etc. i find it very hard to be mean to her, no matter how much she makes me nuts. even when she's being a bitch to me, i just bite my tongue. when she leaves her radio on really loud and walks away, i just grit my teeth and let it go. when she lets her phone ring and ring and ring and ring and ring, i answer it and sweetly take messages for her. i still can't stand her, but i just feel...well...bad.

does this make me a hypocrite?

1 comment:

DJ John Michael said...

A nurses oaf...? Oh please! A nurses oaf!!??

Get Free Shots from Snap.com .