"Do you hear that sound? That's your yarn...it's crying"~ Magenta Sequins

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Welcome to My Head


hopefully you've read my profile 1st. this may explain alot ("may" being the key word). i'm not really sure what to write here. there's quite a bit bouncing around in my brain at the moment. here are the highlights:
1. i work with one of the stupidest people that god ever saw fit to thrust upon this poor earth. the woman is loud, vulgar, ignorant and just plain trashy. she drives me absolutely bat shit. she'll be referred to as Dum-Dum or Dingbat in later entries.
2. my boyfriend (stephen) and i are planning on getting married in about a year and a half (fall 2007) and we've done absolutely nothing in the way of planning yet.
3. why's it so bloody hot in here!?!
4. will i ever be able to get all my work done now that i've got the internet at work? god i hope so.
5. would Dingbat notice if i jammed my souvinier G-Cleff shaped Aerosmith Rock and Rollercoaster pencil in her ear?

i have to get some work done...this is ridiculous!

5 comments:

N'il said...

Welcome to our world!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! It's all downhill from here... I put a link from mine to yours. Lots of love.

N'il said...

Oh, I linked yours to mine too. :-)

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Get Free Shots from Snap.com .