"Do you hear that sound? That's your yarn...it's crying"~ Magenta Sequins

Monday, July 17, 2006

Balls (Part3) and Chains

First off, the continuing saga of my niece’s softball team
They WON…AGAIN…! this time it was a TRULY fantastic game, right up until the end of the 6th inning. The other team was definitely on par with ours, though their pitcher was truly atrocious (lots of power, absolutely no control). After 2 hours and 6 innings, the score was 4 to 1, thanks (in no small way) to a base hit by my little love.
Next, I found this on Ryan Charisma's blog; it's a short commercial and if i knew anything about HTML, i'd post it myself, but since i don't follow the link. i was so moved the 1st time i saw it i almost cried. call me a big sap :)
finally, please send stephen your congratulations, he got a new job! yup, that's right...he's leaving the hell-hole hospital he's been working at since the day we met and is headed for (hopefully) a better one on SI. i'm so happy for and proud him that words (almost) fail me. this was a truly big step :)

that's all for now, i'm sure there will be another post later today...

"i've got thirty six expresssions, sweet as pie to tough as leather"~ I'm the Greatest Star (Funny Girl)

No comments:

Get Free Shots from Snap.com .