"Do you hear that sound? That's your yarn...it's crying"~ Magenta Sequins

Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Mornaing Malaise

this was not my best weekend, by far. though we had a great time with Dr & Mrs Pie Guy (and baby Ben), saturday night, i've just been feeling pretty damn crappy since friday. saturday afternoon found me at the doctor and now i'm on an antibiotic which just sucked the life outta me; no appetite, no energy, a bad stomach and a hangover-like sensitivity to sound and light (which may be totally unrelated).

i shoulda stayed home today.

3 comments:

Breenlantern said...

I have been feeling a malaise myself (and I used that exact phrase all weekend) but I actually gave in and called in today. Hope you feel better soon, buddy!!!!

A Lewis said...

I'm still feeling like shittola here too....it's sucks everything you have right out of you (and not in a good way). Wishing better days ahead for you and me both.

Thomas said...

I was cruddy too, but as bad as you. I got my ass out of bed and trudged along.

Antibiotics are wonderful but do have some wonky side effects. Ride the wave, you'll get better.

quiga - The amplified yuk feeling caused by helpful antibiotics.

Get Free Shots from Snap.com .