"Do you hear that sound? That's your yarn...it's crying"~ Magenta Sequins

Monday, October 01, 2007

4 Days 15 Hours 37 Minutes

in the home stretch now; tomorrow's my last day of work.
the washing machine broke yesterday.
i spent the entire weekend dusting and vacuming; my sinuses and eyes are on fire.
stephen has a horrible cold and is almost intolerable when he's sick. between him and the fungus, here at work (that's Merlin, who coughs and sneezes all over the place), i'll be lucky if i don't wind up sick.
there's going to be a window of 3 hours in between the pictures and cocktail hour that needs to be filled. what are we going to do with 20 people in formal wear?
i'm deffinitely not in the best frame of mind to deal, right now.
i'm nervous and anxious and happy and exhausted.
i think this will be my last post for the week (but probably not).

3 comments:

Breenlantern said...

stop. breathe. embrace the unchangeable. I was in the middle of a year long flare up of ulcerative colitis and could not eat or drink anything on my wedding day for fear of the repercussions. I could barely walk down the aisle I was so weak...but it was still the most beautiful and best day of my life. We celebratet 8 years married 2morrow as you head into your nuptials....as for time killers...how about taking some amateur shots of you and your wedding party about town, in front of statues, in alleywats, under bridges - being silly. Grab some novelty plastic eyeglass and nose with mustaches and cigars and pose all over wearing them. Go somewhere casual for drinks all gussied up (and make a scene!) or go to a mall and get pictures taken in those photobooths....Do something very unwedding like for those 3 hours...but laugh, relax and have fun. Soak it all in and let nothing upset or bother you. This is your day, and it happens once (for the luckiest among us)so just enjoy it.

The Hangar Queen said...

Well now....look at you.Almost there.I just want to say well done to both of you and that I'll be thinking of you on the big day.
As for what to do with the extra time? I've got one word for you........Rollercoaster!

Anonymous said...

If you don't post again! GOOD LUCK and congrats. You are really an inspiration for me and a lot of others. It will be fantastic. Make it fantastic!

Get Free Shots from Snap.com .