"Do you hear that sound? That's your yarn...it's crying"~ Magenta Sequins

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

CawfeeGuy Ink Pt. 2

ok, my leg is burning like you wouldn't believe (between the shaving and the tattoo), but i love it. the color is just popping off my leg in all the right shades of blue.

the artist was very chatty and convivial, throughout. we got into the most spirited conversation about the man who designed the Nazi uniforms during WWII.

we were there till almost 11, despite my appointment at 8 (he didn't get me in the chair till 10), so this morning i'm absolutely dragging my ass. i'm so tired i can hardly see.

"My mother was a phoenix who always expected to rise from the ashes of her latest disaster. She loved being Judy Garland"~ Lorna Luft

2 comments:

Confessions.of.a.NYC.Lezie said...

I like. You must be in pain you poor thing :(

Pissed Off said...

Love the artwork!!

Get Free Shots from Snap.com .