"Do you hear that sound? That's your yarn...it's crying"~ Magenta Sequins

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Further Evidence of Good Ole' Christian Values Pt.2

this is the kind of thing that really makes my ass twitch (and not in a good way).
goddman right wing shit heads. i guess fags and dykes don't make families.

do yourself and those you love a favor and cast your vote.

actually don't bother. apparently, the survey is rigged.

"Its obvious you hate me/Though Ive done nothing wrong/Ive never even met you/So what could I have done/I cant understand/What makes a man/Hate another man"~ People Are People (Depeche Mode)

3 comments:

Rey Rey said...

Thanks for reposting, Cawfeeguy.

Funny, I just dug out my copy of "Some Great Reward" and realized how well "People Are People" withstood the test of time.

ryan charisma said...

I voted, I voted.

do I get a prize?

Anonymous said...

I voted. My verification word was 'pencil' - heehee

Get Free Shots from Snap.com .