"Do you hear that sound? That's your yarn...it's crying"~ Magenta Sequins

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Buh-Bi

bisexuals annoy me. not all bisexuals, mind you, just the majority of bisexuals. actually, i guess it's the concept of bisexuality that annoys me more than the actual bisexuals, themselves; i'm not sure if it's either a) the ultimate form of sexual un-repression, b) the ultimate form of indecisiveness, or c) just plain greedy.

don't get me wrong, i can totally get how people can find both sexes attractive. honestly, i can find something attractive in almost anyone. to me, almost everyone has a redeeming quality, whether it be a physical or personality trait. there are alot of women that i find gorgeous, sensual, etc. the thing is, i can't imagine sleeping with them. i wanna see them all dressed up in fabulous dresses or gowns, with gorgeous make up, jewelry and hair! i wanna watch them twirl! i think that's the crux of knowing i'm gay: women i wanna see dressed to the nines and guys i wanna see naked.

plus, let's face it, most guys are horny all the time and as a gay man, i'm no exception. the world is one big visual smorgasbord of homosexual fantasy. if you added another 51% of the population to the menu, i think my head would explode.

ok, so i've gotten to the end of this post and i realize: bisexuals don't annoy me so much as they confuse and intrigue me. i'm sure there are perks, like adding the other 51 or 49% of the population to your dating pool, but i still don't see the "attraction". it's hard enough imagining what it's like to wanna sleep with everyone, to me it also means that there are now 50% more people out there to break your heart.

"[after meeting the all-girl band they'll be traveling with] How about that talent, huh? It's like falling into a tub of butter. When I was a kid, Joe, I used to have a dream. I was locked up overnight in a pastry shop, and there was goodies all around. There was jelly rolls, and mocha eclairs, and sponge cake and Boston cream pie...and cherry tarts"~ Some Like It Hot (Jack Lemmon)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so many choices... mmmmmm....

The Hangar Queen said...

...and so little time....mmmm

Anonymous said...

Found your blog through, Byron's blog..

I like, just wanted to let you know I'll be checking it out.. :)

Later,
Harv from Vancouver

Get Free Shots from Snap.com .