"Do you hear that sound? That's your yarn...it's crying"~ Magenta Sequins

Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy **YAWN** Third of July

Today is an incredibly strange and limbo-esque day: yesterday was Sunday and tomorrow is a holiday. the bus was half empty (or full), and there was hardly anyone on the F Train. Even the radio, this morning, was playing a weekend program. The usual DJs weren’t there and there was no mention of traffic, news nor weather. The office is quiet as a tomb, with the phones hardly ringing at all. In the 8 hours I’ve been here, I’ve gotten 1 fax (for paperwork that I requested); the stock market closed early. Everyone here seems mellow to the point of lethargic, bordering on comatose. I, myself, feel the overwhelming desire for an afternoon siesta, and if I could I would curl up under my desk and take a nice 45 minute long nap.

"There will always women in rubber flirting with me"~ Maureen Johnson (Rent: the Movie)

No comments:

Get Free Shots from Snap.com .