"Do you hear that sound? That's your yarn...it's crying"~ Magenta Sequins

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Confessions of a Tupper-Whore




i have a confession to make.
i love tupperware.
it's my mother's fault, really. she's had hers since she's married (going on 35 years) and i grew up with it. so fabulously versatile and flexible. it was microwavable before there were even microwaves! i get such a sick thrill burping (pushing all the air out while similtanesously closing the lid) the small containers. as luck would have it, i'm marrying a man with just as great a tupperware fetish as my own. when we met, i was amazed to see the Spaghetti boxes and Cereal Boxes in his cupboard. i almost fainted when i saw he had the Tumbler/Shaker. when he described how he'd been searching for years for the classic cheese shaker, i knew then and there that i had met the love of my life.
i bring this up because recently i found out that there was a dealer...i mean Tupperware Lady right here in the office. already i've ordered both the round and square Cake Takers from her (my mom was getting angry that i kept borrowing hers). guess that wedding is gonna have to be mighty small...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Get Free Shots from Snap.com .