"Do you hear that sound? That's your yarn...it's crying"~ Magenta Sequins

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

So I'm Thinkin...

it's time for the huz and i to throw a party.
the weather's still gorgeously tolerable and the house is clean (lord only knows how long either phenomenon will last). I can think of two possibilities:

1) generically fabulous un-themed house party: lots of people, lots of food, lots of booze, lots of music, lots of laughs.
2) a Halloween costume party: (see #1, add masks).

either one will give me an opportunity to bust out the fondue fountain...
So...what do we think?
Bacchanal or Costume-a-palooza?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You understand that my vote counts as 3 now, yes? Although I haven't asked the General his opinion on donning a costume, I am sure that once I mention plastic pants he'll be on my side. And Chewbaca is already gearing up. Let's not disappoint your nephew. He's only 1. No pressure though.

http://www.magentasequins.com/2008/09/there-are-peopl.html#comments

CawfeeGuy said...

i'll give you 2.5 votes..."the kid" is not big enough to warrant a full vote...

Anonymous said...

fair enough

Thomas said...

Marvel Zombies Palooza

CawfeeGuy said...

ok...that's just SO not called for, thomas...now i'm gonna have to sleep with the lights on...

ryan charisma said...

well, if the party is close to Halloween it should be masquerade. I find most people don't liek the hassle of full costume, but masks can be great fun.

Otherwise - regular party.

when do the invitations go out?

Breenlantern said...

compromise...dp a theme party...i suggest boxers and ties...

CawfeeGuy said...

BL: if the party wasn't CO-ED i'd totally consider "boxers n' ties".

Get Free Shots from Snap.com .