"Do you hear that sound? That's your yarn...it's crying"~ Magenta Sequins

Friday, July 11, 2008

Test Day: It's All About the Bowler

Your results: You are Riddler

Riddler
61%
The Joker
58%
Mr. Freeze
54%
Magneto
52%
Lex Luthor
52%
Juggernaut
47%
Two-Face
47%
Dark Phoenix
40%
Catwoman
39%
Dr. Doom
37%
Venom
36%
Mystique
35%
Green Goblin
35%
Apocalypse
32%
Poison Ivy
31%
Kingpin
30%
Riddle me that, riddle me this, who is obsessed with having a battle of wits??


Click here to take the Super Villain Personality Test

(pilfered from Thomas at Can't Never Could Do Nothing)

2 comments:

travelling, but not in love said...

Apparently I am Lex Luther. I am a brilliant businessman on a quest for world domination and the self-proclaimed greatest criminal mind of our time.

You heard it here first.

Anonymous said...

As you know I am Dr. Doom. I was shooting for the Riddler because he's got all the Green. But was ever so tickled that Doom ended up being the Dude at large. Thanks for dropping by. Thomas

Get Free Shots from Snap.com .