"Do you hear that sound? That's your yarn...it's crying"~ Magenta Sequins

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mother of Us All

Yup. today is the day the holy one was born created. watch Moonstruck and play Believe a few dozen times today in deference to She Who Shall Remain Fabulous.

and thanks, again, MS for keeping me informed of the high holy days.
“I don't need a man. But I'm happier with one. I like to have someone I can touch and squeeze and kiss. But I don't fold up and die if I don't have a man around.”~ Cher

4 comments:

N'il said...

As she herself said in her VH1 Behind the Music - "At the end of the world, there will be cockroached and Cher." You better believe it, Honey!

ryan charisma said...

Happy Birthday Cher!

Show me "the way of love"
Because I "believe"
I'm "strong enough"
To be "taking back my heart"
and put it in a "taxi taxi"
to get to you because "love is a lonely place without you"
We got a "love so high"
and with "the power" of Cher
We can feel "alive again"

kisses!

travelling, but not in love said...

She will remain fabulous because she is made of wax. And I love her all the more for it.

CawfeeGuy said...

wax melts, TBNIL; Cher is INDESTRUCTABLE.

Get Free Shots from Snap.com .