"Do you hear that sound? That's your yarn...it's crying"~ Magenta Sequins

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm Back

ok maybe that's not entirely accurate but work seems to have reached a steady and (almost) tolerable pace. though i won't be posting every day, like i used to, expect posts with greater frequency. i won't pretend that i have any idea what's going on out there in the blogging community, but i'll try and catch up over the next couple of days.

thanks for all the kind words (via e-mail and comments); rumor has it we'll be hearing our fate within the next week or two; keep your fingers crossed.

4 comments:

Breenlantern said...

Girrrrrllllllll, you best be catching up on my blog which tells about my life-that's-so-boring-it's awesome-cuz-lame-is-the-new-cool...not only will there be a quiz, but PRIZES!!!!!

Sorry it's been so hectic...we miss your daily brand of verbal shenanigan...

A Lewis said...

And if you're checking out Breenlantern's boring old postings, you'll definitely have time for my EVEN MORE BORING OLD POSTINGS. Stay around, be in touch, do your thing. In your own time. We all do. Hugs.

CinJen said...

I've decided to post only when you post. No pressure. :-)

Fingers & eyes are crossed my dear.

Cin

travelling, but not in love said...

Hey hey, glad you;re back. I've missed your acidic, vitriolic, mental meanderings over at my place....;-)

Drop by and visit when you're up to it...

Get Free Shots from Snap.com .