"Do you hear that sound? That's your yarn...it's crying"~ Magenta Sequins

Thursday, November 01, 2007

(the other, more cuddly) Rufus & Chewie: the Reunion

this Saturday, MS and Chewie are driving down from Connecticut for a play date! the puppies will play in Rufus' pen while the parents sit on the couch drinking, trying to blot out the emotional strain of a Single-Puppy-Mom and the cast of Rufus Has Two Daddies.

it'll be the 1st time they've seen each other since they were seperated on 10/13. I can't wait to see them together. i've never met Chewie.

i've heard alot about him and read alot more...

will they know who the other is? i wonder if they miss each other.

will they go through a whole new bout of seperation anxiety, all over again, after MS and Chewie leave?

2 comments:

Confessions.of.a.NYC.Lezie said...

i want one.

Anonymous said...

I've been told they will always know eachother! I am looking forward to the whole experience so much that words cannot express. The whole experience except the drive with Chewie. I'm sure you will have my drink ready when I arrive though...

Get Free Shots from Snap.com .