"Do you hear that sound? That's your yarn...it's crying"~ Magenta Sequins

Thursday, August 23, 2007

the Older I Get the More Juvenile I Feel

my latest purchase from Amazon.com:


the Kiss Me I Have Super Powers shirt arrived looking considerably darker blue ("royal", instead of "distressed baby blue") and the Say No to Kryptonite shirt is alot more vividly green, than they appear online, but i'm still relatively happy with my purchase. i'm sure after a couple of washings they'll fade.

now if only i can find a suitable Wonder Woman t-shirt and that Hawkman shirt (for under $30) i'll be all set...

(ps. sorry MS that this post isn't more meaty or lengthy; i'm just not...inspired at the moment)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah. Unfortunately I know how the 'not inspired' goes. *sigh*

Get Free Shots from Snap.com .