"Do you hear that sound? That's your yarn...it's crying"~ Magenta Sequins

Friday, August 10, 2007

It Could Be Worse, It Could Be Raining...Oh...Wait...

i will not let the events which took place earlier this week get me down. Truth to be told, it was just wednesday which was like a complete and total kick in the balls...

  1. the rain really got to me. i left the house looking fabulous; loved my outfit, loved my hair, loved the whole package. i arrived at work looking like i'd been pushed into the pool and then thrown down a steep hill.
  2. getting to work late really chafed me; i'm usually here by 7:15 (even though i'm supposed to start at 9); getting here at 8:30 threw me into a complete tailspin and kept me behind for the entire day.
  3. i was given someone else's desk to check up on; apparently she's a complete fuck up and needs constant monitoring and i was told that because i'm "very smart and organized", that i was the one to monitor her (despite having no idea how her job is done).
  4. before i left i was hauled into Zeus' office with my supervisor (Snarky) and his supervisor (Cunty), to be screamed at for 10 minutes, because of two errors from last month (i totally deserved to be balled out for it, but i was having a helluva day and it really didn't help). the last words spoken were "next time one of you gets fired".
  5. the ride home was just as fun as the ride in; it took two hours instead of the usual hour and a half and there was no a/c.
  6. i couldn't find my Weight Watchers tracking info (i've been looking since, and am now convinced it's lost forever) and they couldn't find any of their records for me. i was weighed, nonetheless, and if i remember last week's number correctly, i gained a pound (this didn't bother me nearly as much as it could have, only because who really expects to lose weight the week of their birthday).

yesterday was morbid afterglow from Wednesday. i was feeling stressed and angry and terribly depressed.

it's friday and i'm determined to have a better day, even if it kills me.

1 comment:

DJ John Michael said...

If you're not careful you're going to turn into a Tori Amos song! Turn that frown upside down my love! Haha! I wanna see you go from a Tori ditty to a wonderful no brainer duet with Kylie and Dannii!!!

Get Free Shots from Snap.com .