"Do you hear that sound? That's your yarn...it's crying"~ Magenta Sequins

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Ho-Ho-Homosexual: Christmas Carol Re-Writes for the Queer Community (Pt 1)

My Favorite Things

Ball gags and zip masks
and dildos like poodles.
Bathe me in butter
And cover me in noodles.

tight little white panties that lace up with string.
These are a few of my favorite things!

Nipple clamps, butt plugs
And hard backhanded slaps
Cockrings and tit-rings
And black assless chaps


Being trussed like a turkey and hung in a sling,
These are a few of my favorite things!

When work sucks!
When traffic’s bad!
When I’m feeling odd!

Is simply remember my favorite things
And then I get all hard!


Thank you to John, Chris and Stephen for their contribution to the writing of the lyrics while watching Another Gay Movie, last night.

No comments:

Get Free Shots from Snap.com .