"Do you hear that sound? That's your yarn...it's crying"~ Magenta Sequins

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Because White Trash Kids Need a Dream Too (or Christmas Morning in the Trailerpark)



My 1st Tattoo Parlor available at E-Toys. it kinda goes hand in hand with the My 1st Stripper set that Nil was nice enough to clue me in on. i guess it was high time that a toy company came to the conclusion that not every kid will grow up to be a doctor, police officer or an astronaut.
btw: is it a coincidence that both kids have faux mullets? i don't think so!
"I dropped my pants in a tattoo parlor in Amsterdam. I woke up in a waterbed with this funky-looking dragon with a blue tongue on my hip. I realized I made a mistake, so a few months later I got a cross to cover it. When my pants hang low, it looks like I'm wearing a dagger"~ Angelina Jolie

No comments:

Get Free Shots from Snap.com .